TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE WORKSHOP
Holistic Hangout Halifax
Spring Weekend 2020 ( 10.00 – 5.00)
Actual dates to be confirmed
Personal mentoring will be offered to you following the workshop should you like futher support in achieving your vision/goals.
The first one day workshop focuses on being your true self, your unique talents, and what actions you need to take to begin the process of change.
- The process of being
- The tree of becoming
- What do I need to be rooted (ground)
- What is the essence of my being (nutrients)
- Who are my sub-personalities (branches)
- What do I chose to create (blossom/fruit)
- Vision statement
- Creating an Action Plan
The second one day workshop focuses on how you can overcome unconscious thoughts and behaviours that may be sabotaging your progress.
- Conscious healing
- How do we sabotage ourselves?
- Are you unconsciously sabotaging yourself?
- Guided meditation on one action from your Action Plan
- What thoughts and feelings appear during this meditation
- What/who are my saboteurs
- Emotional Freedom exercise
- Reviewing your Action Plan
- Intoduction to psychosynthesis and sub-personalities
- Celebrating your success
Trevor Morris will be guiding these two wokshops on Saturday and Sunday one weekend in Spring. You will learn the skills and understanding to make radical and lasting changes in any area of your life including relationships, work and play. Trevor Morris, author of the book ‘The tree of becoming’, will be leading these worshops drawing upon the following techniques/therapies.
- Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP)
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Creative visualization
Lianne Brown will be assisting Trevor leading relaxing and fun sessions including qigong, meditation and celebrating success. Lianne is a world peace ambassador spreading positive intention through work programmes, projects and play. She is a singer, dancer and actress and practices :
Emotional freedom technique
This workshop will be run at:
Holistic Hangout, Halifax, one weekend in Spring 2020 (10.00 – 5.00)
To express an interest in this workshop please e-mail Lianne Brown at L14NN3@outlook.com or telephone/text her on 07980 20924 and we will inform you when the dates are finalised.
Fee: £75 (concessions available) for Saturday only or £140 for whole weekend.
Includes lunch and refreshments.
Early Bird: £120 for whole weekend.
To take advantage of our early bird offer please book before (date to be confirmed).
You may pay the concessionary rate of £80 if you are a full time student, in receipt of benefits or on a low income. We are keen to encourage anyone who feels stuck or wants to make changes in their life to attend this life changing course.